Soyez les bienvenus dans mon espace dédié aux cartes et au scrapbooking, passion débordante que j'aime partager et principale raison de l'existence de ce blog.
Je vous souhaite une bonne visite!
Un immense merci pour tous vos commentaires enrichissants que j'apprécie beaucoup.

Thanks so much for the nice comments you left in my blog.
Hugs.

5 févr. 2009

A Spoon full a Sugar challenge # 37

Cette semaine chez A spoon full a sugar, il fallait réaliser une carte d'aprés le sketch de Tina 46.

Papiers: K & Compagny.
Image: Magnolia.
Coloration: crayons aquarellables.
Divers embellissements.
Sentiment: Love Love.


23 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful Murielle,
    so sweet, beautiful papers and detailing.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

    Roz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. what a great card,many lovely details

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. De toute beauté!!!
    Je l'adore cette carte!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Magnifique !!!! j'adore les couleurs cette nvelles Tilda est vraiment magnifique !!!
    bises coco

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Mumur!!! I love your interpretation of that sketch!! Your image is just the sweetest and all your details are beyond yummy!! Love the whole look of this gorgeous card!! :)Kathy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is so precious! I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello Mumur, thank you for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog!
    I admire your work for a long time, I just love it! This is one of the blogs which I like the most!
    This card is absolutely beautiful, your details are always gorgeous!
    Hugs, Alina

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. woww. o what a beautiful card Mumur.

    hugs Riet.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. so pretty, beautiful Tilda and I love teh hearts and the papers you have used. hugs, annie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Anonyme18:45

    magnifique
    bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What a very very lovely and cute card. Love Marja

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Murielle this is such a beautiful card, I love the wonderful details you add to your cards
    hugs Bev x

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I have put this card on my blog as my favourite of today.

    Love Roz

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. What a gorgeous card Mumur...Tilda is so beautiful, as is your colouring.
    Hugs my friend.
    Carole x

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What a great card this is!!! Your other cards from the last days also look wunderful, congrats on your awards! Love,
    jacqueline

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Oh this is wonderful and so beautiful, adorable Tilda and details.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. This is gorgeous Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Anonyme14:27

    Adorable à souhaits et cette Tilda est craquante!!
    Bises,
    Christelle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Anonyme22:57

    trop belle! toute cette guirlande à droite me fait craquer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. What a gorgeous card, my dear Mumur. I so love the fab colours and all the great details are great too. Tilda is coloured so perfectly.
    Big Hugs
    Moni

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I love, love this card!! your coloring paper and layout is Totally Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Ooh you make the most amazing cards. I love your combos and beautiful colouring. Another winner Mumur. -x-

    RépondreSupprimer

Un grand merci pour vos visites et vos petits mots.
Mumur.